Unsere Webseite verwendet Cookies!

Diese dienen lediglich einigen Komfortfunktionen des Forum. Es werden keine Cookies anderer Webseiten oder Dienste gesetzt, da wir solche nicht verwenden.

Sollten Sie die Nutzung von Cookies ablehnen, so werden Sie bei jedem weiteren Seitenaufruf erneut mit der Einblendung belästigt, da wir ohne Cookies nicht die Möglichkeit haben Ihre Verweigerung in Ihrem Browser zu speichern.
Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis, dass wir daran wegen der geltenden Gesetzgebung leider nichts ändern können.

Weitere Informationen zu unseren Cookies finden Sie HIER
Diese Seite finden Sie auch am Fuß der Seite verlinkt

E-Type, XJ40, XJ6, S-Type, X-Type, aktuelle Modelle, Kaufberatung
Zur Foren-Übersicht

Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen
Registrieren
Passwort vergessen?

Kleinanzeigen kostenlos

Meine Kleinanzeigen

Termine (diese Woche)
Termine (Druckversion)
Termine selber eintragen

Forum-Sponsor werden
Statistik
Hilfe
Werben im Forum

"Fragenbeantworter"
  (Werkstätten + Teile)
 wer liefert was

Webmaster
Impressum

Jaguar Classic & New Car Forum  
Größtes Jaguarforum weltweit in deutsch - gegründet 1997
Dienstleistungsempfehlungen:
1. Teilehändler, neu + alt
Oldiehändler
2. Werkstätten u.
Restaurierungen
3. Jaguar-E leihen, Touren,
Kaufberatung Ausfahrtziele
4. Specials: Literatur Ausstattung
Speichen Holz Versich. Zubehör
5. Blecharbeiten, Lack
strahlen, Chrom, Rostschutz
6. Jaguar-Vermittlung
Offiz. Jaguarhäuser
I-Pace  >>  Höhere Ladeleistung erst später
Drucklayout  |  darauf antworten Seite 1 von 1
Autor weitere Bemerkungen
XF-Driver
registrierter Benutzer
Electri-City

Verfasst am: Do 25 Jul, 2019 11:04    Titel: Höhere Ladeleistung erst später  

Die youtube Community begleitet (unter Realbedingungen) den Prozess der Steigerung der Ladeleistung beim I-Pace. Laut Jaguar ist der I-PACE auf Gleichstrom-Laderaten von bis zu 100 kW ausgelegt. Prinzipiell reicht das. Eine hohe Ladeleistung verkürzt natürlich die Ladezeit (wird spätestens dann wichtig, wenn viele EVs sich "wenige" Tankstellen teilen), allerdings hat dies vermutlich auch Auswirkungen auf die Batterielebensdauer (siehe Akku-Kapazität (70/85-er) gesunken nach Update 2019.16.2).

Die angefügten Videos zum I-Pace zeigen wie eng Erfolg und Misserfolg beieinabder liegen...

Juli 2018: Enttäuschung bei Ladeleistung am HPC - Ultraschnelllader und Autobahn-Reichweite?!
ab Minute 17 -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LlqOm7xVaU

September 2018: Jaguar I-Pace charging on 350 kW fast charger
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YAwTSpt4pk

Dezember 2018: Fast Charging the Jaguar I-Pace from 3% to 50% in 26 minutes at Honda R&D Frankfurt
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgtJ6_6GrUw

Januar 2019: Erster Verbrauchstest: Jaguar I-PACE vs. Tesla Model X 90D
Ab Minute 6:45 gibt´s ne Ladekurve: https://youtu.be/WT5VmC-Ze3w

Februar 2019: I-Pace range, weight and 175 kW Hypercharger
Ab Minute 6 -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w608sQ9DNE

Mai 2019: Neue Überraschung bei der Ladeleistung?! Leerer Akku auf 80%, wie lange dauert es?
ab Minute 8 -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrTUcrtcqyM

Juli 2019: Charging the Jaguar I-Pace at 100kW till 40% visiting Denmark, Ionity Fredericia charger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsfsG0Qhm3I
Wer liefert was?
Kleinanzeigen kostenlos        
XF-Driver
registrierter Benutzer
Electri-City

Verfasst am: Fr 27 Sep, 2019 8:32    Titel: Model X, e-tron, I-Pace and EQC charging comparison  

Björn Nyland in Reinform...

Ab Minute 6:45 gehts in den "Lade"-Benchmark 10% SOC to 90% SOC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRxTbeyNbfs

Frisch gefunden gehts zur Rennstrecke... (mit 50kW in 2 Stunden zwischen Qualifying und Rennen)
Jaguar I-PACE e-trophy charges up for new season with ABB technology.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m2XBJnaEt8
Wer liefert was?
Kleinanzeigen kostenlos        
XF-Driver
registrierter Benutzer
Electri-City

Verfasst am: Mo 25 Nov, 2019 19:50    Titel: Aus dem UK Forum: 8% range increase and 107kW charging imminent?  

https://www.ipaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2450&start=240#p35833

This post was earlier today submitted by new user "JaguarNorge" (Jaguar Norway) on elbilforum.no. I ran it through Google Translate:
"In connection with the Drivers Experience event we had at Rudskogen Motorsenter in September, we had a visit by the chief engineer of I-PACE Stephen Boulter. He has been able to answer some questions from both customers and interested parties. Below we highlight some of the points listed in the starting thread.

- Infotainment is not made by JLR, but by a third party
The infotainment system comes from other model lines and is therefore not developed specifically for I-PACE.
Due to many extra functions around battery management, charging and the like. the amount of data and processes is significantly higher than for other models. This means that Engineering is working on improvements that will optimize the speed of processing this data by prioritizing tasks and removing irrelevant processes. But the upgrades depend on national standards and equipment variants.

- SOTA currently handles only Infotainment. More modules will come later.
This is absolutely right. Already this year there will be a physical update to be made at the dealer. It will open up for more updates via SOTA. Specifically, from Stephen Boulter, the following will happen:

1. In October we will inform all existing I-Pace customers about a significant new SW update. Through a mixture of real customer data harvesting and a dedicated development fleet, we have been optimizing the Jaguar I-Pace to make a number of improvements:
• Improved Regenerative Braking:
Regen can now operate at lower speeds and is stronger at higher SoC. This im- proves the 1 pedal driving experience and efficiency.

• SOTA:
The battery management, charging module and telematics unit will be updateable over the air.
Efficiency: *
We have improved the efficiency of the I-Pace in real world driving conditions, resulting in range improvements of up to 8%. Some of the improvements are particularly effective in cold temperatures:
In ECO mode, the torque split is optimized for better efficiency
Higher depth of discharge in the battery
Optimized cooling strategy to enable the active vanes to be closed more of the time
Improved cell balancing strategy
Prioritize heat recovery from ambient at start up, this allows the vehicle to reach optimum operating temperature sooner
Reduce use of high voltage heater

- Improved charging curve coming (100 kW over a longer register)
Jaguar Land Rover has been conservative around DC charging from the start. This has been to protect the battery, but after 1 year of experience and data collection it opens up to be able to charge more efficiently. Depending on the car's status (especially state of charge and battery temperature), charging efficiency is defined from a look-up table stored in the BCCM (Battery Charging Control Module). When conditions are optimal (battery temperature 30 degrees and tate of Charge below 10%), BCCM will ask the charging station for 107 kW. In all other cases, the charging speed will be lower and cannot be maintained for long periods. In countries like Norway, the battery rarely reaches 30 degrees. But with large amounts of data collected and experience from test cars and with over 800,000 kilometers driven, Engineering is almost ready for optimizations that will provide more efficient charging. In particular, one should focus on loosening up the requirements for temperature and State of Charge.

- In general, JLR is very focused on improved charging and efficiency (range)
This is correct. Engineering is already focusing this year on improving the efficiency of charging.

- To fully replenish the battery, the battery must be given the necessary time to balance the cells. You can 'lose' more kWh if you charge the charging cable too early even when the car reports to be full. Smarter balancing algorithms are being worked on to reduce this 'problem'.
This is correct, it is something that most electric car manufacturers work with and there will be ongoing optimizations via SOTA.

- The maximum theoretical charging speed for I-Pace is 107 kW.
This is also true.

- There will be an update at the end of this month.
This update is scheduled to come this month."
Wer liefert was?
Kleinanzeigen kostenlos        
joshobvell
registrierter Benutzer
berlin

Verfasst am: Sa 06 März, 2021 17:41    Titel:  

Danke
Wer liefert was?
Kleinanzeigen kostenlos        
Drucklayout  |  darauf antworten Seite 1 von 1

Webmaster  |  Forum-Sponsor werden  |  Impressum  |  Datenschutz  |  Cookieerklärung
Der Betreiber übernimmt keine Haftung für Beiträge oder Inhalte verlinkter Seiten.
Hilfreiche Werkstätten
und Club-Favoriten,
von Mitgliedern empfohlen: